Choose DigiMedix for Quality Medical Virtual Scribe
Nowadays, Virtual Scribe is helping physicians to reduce their efforts on recording dictations after visiting the patients. Instead, our Virtual Scribe Team will transcribe online while the physician examines the patient. Physicians enjoy this technology to document their conversations and examinations with the patient. Our Virtual Scribe Team will get clarifications from the physician if they have any doubts or concerns. In this way, there are many advantages for both the physician and the clerical team of the medical clinic. There is no wait time or turnaround time for this process since transcriptions to be done when the patient exits from the physician’s office. Our Virtual Scribe team will send the Medical Transcripts before next patient comes.
Our Day-to-Day Virtual Scribe Services Includes:
- Emergency Room Reports
- Diagnostic Reports
- Pathology Reports
- Examinations Reports
- Medical History Reports
- Admission Notes
- Discharge Summary
What Our Stringent Virtual Scribe Process?
- Upon bringing the patient into the exam room, Nurse or Medical Assistant enters the patient’s vitals and history into your existing EMR.
- Using a HIPAA-Compliant secure VOIP/VPN, our Virtual Scribe will be connected to your EMR and they analyze the patient information before the exam.
- The physician and the scribe will be connected and then they can communicate audibly.
- The Scribe will listen everything when the physician checks on the patient, and will enter data to EMR.
- If anything has to be checked on, the scribe can send message to the physician.
- If the physician needs follow-ups on the patient’s history, he/she can ask the scribe and they will interact.
- The Virtual Scribe will review the patient’s chart at the end of the consultation.
- The physician will instruct the scribe on changes or any other additional tasks to be completed.
- Then, general letters or e-prescription can be generated by the physician with accurate results.
Why Choose Our Virtual Scribe Services?
We aim and direct our actions towards achieving highly accurate virtual scribe services. We use the latest technologies to deliver result-oriented services.
99% Accuracy Rate
By combining our experience and expertise with high-end technology and a proven three-step quality assurance process, we deliver a highly efficient virtual scribe service that can churn out transcriptions which are 99% and above accurate.
Compliance to HIPPA
Our services comply with the standards and benchmarks set by the Federal and State Governments and other Medical Institutions.
Our goal is to supply the transcribed reports in the formats that you desire. We are competent to deliver them at the platform or interface of your choice.
Our Virtual Scribe Team is qualified and certified transcribers who hold a prior experience of several years.
Get a Quick Quote
Our RCM & Billing Services
- Address 525 Route 73 North STE 104 Marlton, New Jersey 08053.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 800-756-1525
- Allergy / Immunology
- Clinical Virology
- Emergency Room
- Emergency Medicine
- Environmental Medicine
- ENT Neurology
- Family Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- History and Physical reports
- Internal Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Documentation
- Medical Records Summary
- Mental Health
- Nuclear Medicine
- Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Medicine
- Operative reports
- Pain Management
- Plastic Surgery
- Pediatric Neurology
- Plastic Surgery
- Preventive Medicine
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Reproductive Medicine
- Speech Therapy
- Sports Medicine
- Vascular Medicine
Read Our Clients Latest Reviews
Our clinic is truly enjoying your medical coding services, particularly your ER coding team is awesome
What a quick and affordable RCM service, thanks for reducing my painful billing tasks
You guys are really supportive, and helped me out on long weekends too.
I cannot forget your assistance when I was struggling with my backlog recorded audios, you delivered great quality transcripts within a small time frame, thanks for it.