DigiMedix specializes in providing the most accurate and reliable radiology transcription services to clinics, hospitals, imaging centers, and other medical entities. While we have stayed focused on providing the best quality, our clients have gained never-ending trust.
Here are some of the radiology reports transcription services that we cover at DigiMedix:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Computer Tomography (CT)
- Consultations and Progress Notes
- Bone Scans
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
- Nuclear Medicine and many more
Radiology transcription process
- Step 1: The clients receive the data via FTP secure server.
- Step 2: After the account manager receives the data, he assigns it to one of the tier 1 transcriptionists on a priority basis.
- Step 3: The tier 1 transcriptionist goes through the audio files, prepares the verbatim for the same, and forwards it to the proofreading team.
- Step 4: After a thorough check, the proofreading team sends it back to the tier 1 transcriptionist along with the detailed feedback
- Step 5: After following the feedback from the proofread team and making the necessary changes, he then sends it to the quality team.
- Step 6: The quality team checks the file for various parameters and sends the feedback to the tier 1 transcriptionist and the proofreading team.
- Step 7: Final step involves submitting the report to the accounts manager, who forwards it to the client in the format of his choice after a final check.
What is our specialization?
- Our experienced professionals make sure that we provide the most accurate radiology transcriptions to clients.
- Each report goes through a three-step quality check process.
- The client can receive the transcribed data from us in any 15 formats, including Mp3, Mp4, and many more.
- We provide 24*7*365 customer service to provide the best customer experience.
now to outsource your radiology transcription services or for other healthcare BPO needs.
Get a Quick Quote
Our RCM & Billing Services
- Address 525 Route 73 North STE 104 Marlton, New Jersey 08053.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 800-756-1525
Specialties We Deal
- Allergy / Immunology
- Clinical Virology
- Emergency Room
- Emergency Medicine
- Environmental Medicine
- ENT Neurology
- Family Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Mental Health
- Nuclear Medicine
- Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Medicine
- Pain Management
- Plastic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Preventive Medicine
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Reproductive Medicine
- Speech Therapy
- Sports Medicine
- Vascular Medicine
Read Our Clients Latest Reviews
Our clinic is truly enjoying your medical coding services, particularly your ER coding team is awesome
What a quick and affordable RCM service, thanks for reducing my painful billing tasks
You guys are really supportive, and helped me out on long weekends too.
I cannot forget your assistance when I was struggling with my backlog recorded audios, you delivered great quality transcripts within a small time frame, thanks for it.