Outsource Your Pathology Transcription Process to DigiMedix
DigiMedix excels at making the complex and hard-to-read reports transcribe into consistent and effortless transcriptions. The fact that we operate our services from eight different centers worldwide makes it possible for us to stick o the committed timelines and deliver the best in class services.
Here are some of the pathology transcription services that we cover:
- Clinical Pathology
- Molecular Pathology
- General / Investigative Pathology
- Anatomical Pathology
- Transfusional medicine
- Forensic Pathology
- Hematopathology and Oncopathology
Pathology transcription process
- Step 1: Audio file or other data is received from the client via FTP secure server
- Step 2: Our team of experts transcribes them into a printable format.
- Step 3: It then passes through multiple security checks.
- Step 4: The transcribed documents are finally sent back to the clients via FTP secure server in the format of their choice.
What is our specialization?
- The state of art infrastructure: Latest technology, latest software, and professionals’ expertise make it possible for us to provide 99.99% accurate reports.
- Simple procedure: We are an expert pathology transcription company. We take immense pride in providing reliable and straightforward methods wherein the clients can dictate the reports on our device or even transfer them according to the medium of their convenience. After we transcribe, it is then forwarded to the client in the format of their choice and convenience.
- Expert professionals: DigiMedix is proud to work with a team of professionals who excel in their fields and have a minimum of six years of experience in the same.
- Unmatched quality: Every report or the file that we work on goes through a three-tier quality check which ensures that they are 99.99% accurate.
- Fast delivery: With eight delivery centers situated worldwide, we make sure that we deliver the services well on time without fail.
- HIPAA compliance: We provide HIPAA compliant pathology transcription reports resulting from rigorous training sessions that all transcriptionists undergo.
Contact us today and experience the benefits of outsourcing pathology medical transcription services to a expert pathology medical transcription company.
Get a Quick Quote
Our RCM & Billing Services
- Address 525 Route 73 North STE 104 Marlton, New Jersey 08053.
- Email email@example.com
- Phone 800-756-1525
Specialties We Deal
- Allergy / Immunology
- Clinical Virology
- Emergency Room
- Emergency Medicine
- Environmental Medicine
- ENT Neurology
- Family Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Mental Health
- Nuclear Medicine
- Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Medicine
- Pain Management
- Plastic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Preventive Medicine
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Reproductive Medicine
- Speech Therapy
- Sports Medicine
- Vascular Medicine
Read Our Clients Latest Reviews
Our clinic is truly enjoying your medical coding services, particularly your ER coding team is awesome
What a quick and affordable RCM service, thanks for reducing my painful billing tasks
You guys are really supportive, and helped me out on long weekends too.
I cannot forget your assistance when I was struggling with my backlog recorded audios, you delivered great quality transcripts within a small time frame, thanks for it.