DigiMedix ophthalmology transcription services are designed to enable ophthalmologists to achieve maximum efficiency. Our eyecare patient reports, surgical reports, and the notes provided by us tend to document patient eye-related complications properly.
Our team of experts has been handling the Opthalmology transcription services gives a detailed analysis of the procedures, drugs, tests and treatment of eye illness. With not less than six years of experience in the field, the team of experts make sure that the quality is not compromised at all.
Some of our services in the Opthalmology transcription are:
- Diabetes Eye Exam
- Visual Impairment
- Lid surgery
- Cataract surgery
- Other visual complications
Opthalmology transcription process
- Step 1: The reports are forwarded to DigiMedix in handwritten messages or audio dictation files.
- Step 2: The reports are then assigned to the dedicated transcriptionist by the accounts manager.
- Step 3: Verbatim transcription is created by a tier 1 transcriptionist using pre-designed templates and forwarded to the proofreading team.
- Step 4: The document is sent back to the transcriptionist after the scrutinized feedback
- Step 5: The file is then forwarded to the quality team by a tier 1 transcriptionist after making necessary changes guided by the proofreading team.
- Step 6: The copy of the analysis of the document is submitted to the proofreading team and tier 1 transcriptionist after thorough study by the quality team.
- Step 7: Thoroughly checked reports are finally submitted to accounts manager who sends it across to the client after one final check. The reports are sent in the format of their choice.
What is our specialization?
- We ensure a two-level quality check to provide 99.99% accuracy in the reports.
- We make sure that the final reports are sent to the clients in the client’s format.
- We never fail in on-time delivery commitments with the clients.
- The tools used to quality check the reports are the best in class.
- We adhere to HIPAA compliance without any fail.
- The pricing is competitive with the industry standards
Get a Quick Quote
Our RCM & Billing Services
- Address 525 Route 73 North STE 104 Marlton, New Jersey 08053.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 800-756-1525
Specialties We Deal
- Allergy / Immunology
- Clinical Virology
- Emergency Room
- Emergency Medicine
- Environmental Medicine
- ENT Neurology
- Family Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Mental Health
- Nuclear Medicine
- Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Medicine
- Pain Management
- Plastic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Preventive Medicine
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Reproductive Medicine
- Speech Therapy
- Sports Medicine
- Vascular Medicine
Read Our Clients Latest Reviews
Our clinic is truly enjoying your medical coding services, particularly your ER coding team is awesome
What a quick and affordable RCM service, thanks for reducing my painful billing tasks
You guys are really supportive, and helped me out on long weekends too.
I cannot forget your assistance when I was struggling with my backlog recorded audios, you delivered great quality transcripts within a small time frame, thanks for it.