Operative reports transcription
DigiMedix offers a widespread range of operative reports transcription services to provide a helping hand to the healthcare providers to focus only on the care of the patient. We use ultra-modern and highly innovative techniques and the hardware to make sure that the verbatim of the operative reports provided to the hospital or the outpatient surgical centers is accurate.
Some of the significant specialties where we provide the operative report transcription services include:
- Gastroenterology and more
Operative reports transcription process
- The clients receive the audio recordings or the notes through a secure FTP server.
- With the help of tools like word processors, foot pedals, and many more, the transcribing team transcribes the information.
- It then goes through stringent quality checks at various levels.
- The final document is then forwarded to the client in the format of his choice through a secure server.
What is our specialization?
- Stringent quality checks: Every document undergoes a rigorous quality check before it is shared with the client.
- Convenient dictation modes: At DigiMedix, we aim to provide the best customer experince to every client. Various options like cell phone-based dictation, dictation machines, toll-free numbers, call conference call recording, and many other options are available for the customers according to their convenience.
- Customized turnaround time: With centers in India and the Philippines, we make sure that we work round the clock. This makes us available for customers 24 hours a day. We provide a turnaround time of 4-12, depending upon the urgency of the work.
- Security: we understand the importance of secure data transfer. Hence, we used the FTP server for transferring the data.
- 15 formats: We provide the final data to the client in the format of their choice
today and discover the advantage of outsourcing operative reports transcription services to us.
Get a Quick Quote
Our RCM & Billing Services
- Address 525 Route 73 North STE 104 Marlton, New Jersey 08053.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 800-756-1525
Specialties We Deal
- Allergy / Immunology
- Clinical Virology
- Emergency Room
- Emergency Medicine
- Environmental Medicine
- ENT Neurology
- Family Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Mental Health
- Nuclear Medicine
- Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Medicine
- Pain Management
- Plastic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Preventive Medicine
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Reproductive Medicine
- Speech Therapy
- Sports Medicine
- Vascular Medicine
Read Our Clients Latest Reviews
Our clinic is truly enjoying your medical coding services, particularly your ER coding team is awesome
What a quick and affordable RCM service, thanks for reducing my painful billing tasks
You guys are really supportive, and helped me out on long weekends too.
I cannot forget your assistance when I was struggling with my backlog recorded audios, you delivered great quality transcripts within a small time frame, thanks for it.