Outsource Your Oncology Transcription Process to DigiMedix
DigiMedix has been offering the most accurate and timely oncology transcription services. We expertise in surgical, neuro, pediatric and gynecological oncology. We have managed to gain trust in our clients with on-time deliveries and accurate results.
Our dedicated team of professionals makes sure that deadlines are met efficiently, and our devoted team takes care of the urgent requests for the clients.
Scope of DigiMedix oncology transcription services
Our team has provided the transcripts for more than 100 types of cancers, including Lymphoma, Sarcoma, Leukemia, and numerous others. Therapies like Radiation therapy, Chemotherapy, surgical treatments, and much more are taken care of at DigiMedix.
We believe in delivering results.
Our company is a result-oriented organization that follows the following procedure:
- The oncology dictations are retrieved by the accounts manager from the client-server and designated to the tier 1 transcriptionist.
- After meticulously transcribing the audios with the help of pre-defined, he then submits it to the proofreading team.
- The thorough analysis is carried out by the proofreading team and sends the feedback to tier -1.
- After corrections, it is sent to the quality team by team -1, ensuring that the document is 99.99% accurate.
- After the quality check, it is assigned back to the accounts manager, who submits it to the client after final review.
Why outsource Oncology transcription services to us?
- Our team of professionals is well versed in cancer care-related terminologies.
- Our professionals have over 6+ years of experience in the field.
- We adhere to HIPAA-compliant services.
- Our services help you save costs from 30-40%
- We implement HL 7 integration.
- The services come with three proofreadings that ensure that the final documents are 99.99 accurate.
- Depending upon the urgency, we take a turnaround time of 4-12 hours for sending the transcribed files to clients.
Get a Quick Quote
Our RCM & Billing Services
- Address 525 Route 73 North STE 104 Marlton, New Jersey 08053.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 800-756-1525
Specialties We Deal
- Allergy / Immunology
- Clinical Virology
- Emergency Room
- Emergency Medicine
- Environmental Medicine
- ENT Neurology
- Family Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Mental Health
- Nuclear Medicine
- Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Medicine
- Pain Management
- Plastic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Preventive Medicine
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Reproductive Medicine
- Speech Therapy
- Sports Medicine
- Vascular Medicine
Read Our Clients Latest Reviews
Our clinic is truly enjoying your medical coding services, particularly your ER coding team is awesome
What a quick and affordable RCM service, thanks for reducing my painful billing tasks
You guys are really supportive, and helped me out on long weekends too.
I cannot forget your assistance when I was struggling with my backlog recorded audios, you delivered great quality transcripts within a small time frame, thanks for it.