Transcription Services You Can Blindly Trust
MedBillingExperts is a leading provider of high quality and cost-effective emergency room transcription services. Led by a team of over 250 full time medical transcription professionals, we take care of the all the documentations pertaining to the emergency room, thereby enabling physicians focus more on the patient care.
We leverage state-of-the-art document management software to help in high quality voice capture, ADT capture, data routing, and workflow management and delivery. It is precisely because of our disciplined approach that we have been able to set unmatched standards in the industry.
We Provide a Range of Emergency Room Medical Transcription Services
Being an expert emergency room medical transcription company, we have cherry picked a team of highly experienced emergency room transcription experts who are well-versed with all the medical terminology and procedures specific to the ER. They use their understanding of medical slang and short forms that ER physicians use to seamlessly transcribe terms related to trauma resuscitation, patient progress reports, surgical procedures, cardiac life support, history and physical reports, and chart notes.
You can bank on our emergency room transcription experts to transcribe reports related to multiple medical specialties. This includes:
- Critical Care Medicine
- Plastic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Here are some of emergency room notes and reports that we can transcribe:
- Hospital administrative records
- Pre-hospital information
- Hospital clinical records
- Medical evaluations, pulse reports
- Primary complaints
- Patient symptoms, physical injuries, life-threatening injuries (in case of accidents)
- Neurological status
- Anaesthesia records
- Major procedures performed during hospital stay
Our emergency room transcription experts use their expertise to accurate capture:
- The time and date
- The time of the onset of the illness
- Symptoms of the illness
- Details of the incident
- If it was an accident, the description of the accident
- The requirements of the patient
- What immediate help is to be given
- How is the medication to be given (oral / injection)?
- Should the patient to be referred to a specialist?
- Details of any physical injury, if any
- Other details if required
We Follow a Tried and Tested Emergency Room Transcription Process that Delivers Results
Being a premium emergency room medical transcription company, we follow an effective emergency transcription process that has been streamlined over the years.
The following steps outline the process that we follow to deliver timely and accurate emergency room medical transcription outsourcing services:
- We offer digital dictation machine and toll-free number options for clients to dictate files
- The dictated information is transferred securely via internet to our global offices (phone call dictations are recorded at our end)
- The speech is delegated to a transcriptionist, who works upon it on an urgent basis
- The transcript undergoes a quick two-level quality check
- The final version is sent back to the client through encrypted server
Why Outsource Emergency Room Medical Transcription Services to MedBillingExperts?
The benefits that you’ll gain when you outsource emergency room medical transcription services to an expert emergency room transcription company like MedBillingExperts are many. This includes:
Hassle Free Upload: Starting from secure FTP server to encrypted email to toll free number, clients can opt to send in their dictation using a mode of their choice.
Output Formats: Clients can download their transcripts in 15+ file formats. This includes:
- Microsoft ADPCM
- Windows Media Audio (WMA)
- Non-Wave and proprietary formats
- Voxware formats
- DSS File format
- SRI format files
Other benefits of outsourcing emergency room medical transcription services to MedBillingExperts:
- Ensure to reduce overhead cost with 30% to 40% cost savings
- 99% accuracy rates
- Quick turnaround time of less than 24 hours
- 24X7X365 customer service support
- Transcriptions done from 8 global delivery centers
- AAMT guideline 65-character line billing
- HL7 transcription interface
- 100% security; strict compliance with HIPAA guidelines
- Smooth document flow management system
When you outsource emergency room medical transcription services to MedBillingExperts, you’ll partner with an expert emergency room transcription outsourcing company that is extremely skilled in providing industry leading turnaround times (24-hour standard TAT, and 2 hours, 4 hours or 6 hours TAT for STAT reports).
today and discover the advantages of outsourcing emergency room transcription services to MedBillingExperts.
Get a Quick Quote
Our RCM & Billing Services
- Address 525 Route 73 North STE 104 Marlton, New Jersey 08053.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 800-756-1525
Specialties We Deal
- Allergy / Immunology
- Clinical Virology
- Emergency Room
- Emergency Medicine
- Environmental Medicine
- ENT Neurology
- Family Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Mental Health
- Nuclear Medicine
- Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Medicine
- Pain Management
- Plastic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Preventive Medicine
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Reproductive Medicine
- Speech Therapy
- Sports Medicine
- Vascular Medicine
Read Our Clients Latest Reviews
Our clinic is truly enjoying your medical coding services, particularly your ER coding team is awesome
What a quick and affordable RCM service, thanks for reducing my painful billing tasks
You guys are really supportive, and helped me out on long weekends too.
I cannot forget your assistance when I was struggling with my backlog recorded audios, you delivered great quality transcripts within a small time frame, thanks for it.