We, at DigiMedix, have professional and accomplished experience in the field of transcriptions. We are extensively helping the cardiologists to record and summarize the reports in an accurate manner. These transcript reports include historical and physical examination transcription, operative reports, consultation transcriptions, discharge summary, etc.
Cardiology is a field of study that is complex as advancements are being made on regular basis. A need arises to consolidate the complex procedures in specialized reports that suit the purpose. Our team of experts aims at improving the level of your accuracy of working.
We effectively manage transcriptions of various cardiology conditions
- Cardiovascular Risk Assessment and its Preventative measures
- Diagnostic & Invasive Cardiology
- Heart Failure Management
- Interventional Cardiology
- Acute Cardiac Care
- Cardiac Catheterization & Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Electrocardiograms and Echocardiograms and many others
What cardiology reports can we transcribe with expertise?
- Echocardiogram reports
- Stents reports
- Cardiac catheterization reports
- Balloon angioplasty reports
- 2-D echocardiogram reports
- Doppler assessment reports
- CABG reports
- Stress thallium tests reports
Our specialized process of Cardiology transcription
- Step I: we receive the test report in an audio or text format through encrypted e-mails or FTP servers. This may include X-ray and other scan reports
- Step II: Our team attends to these reports and listens to the audio reports and effectively transcribes them.
- Step III: these transcriptions undergo a 2-level verification process to ensure they are accurate. They are then saved in the standardized format
- Step IV: the final reports are sent to the respective clients within 24 hours through encrypted emails or FTP servers.
Why choose our Cardiology Transcription Services?
- Compliance with HIPPA and HL7 rules and protocols
- You can use various medium to send your reports, such as digital recording, on smartphones, or via toll-free numbers
- Three-tier verification process to ensure superior quality
- Professional service at an inexpensive price
- Quicker results
- No binding long term contracts
Get a Quick Quote
Our RCM & Billing Services
- Address 525 Route 73 North STE 104 Marlton, New Jersey 08053.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 800-756-1525
Specialties We Deal
- Allergy / Immunology
- Clinical Virology
- Emergency Room
- Emergency Medicine
- Environmental Medicine
- ENT Neurology
- Family Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Mental Health
- Nuclear Medicine
- Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Medicine
- Pain Management
- Plastic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Preventive Medicine
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Reproductive Medicine
- Speech Therapy
- Sports Medicine
- Vascular Medicine
Read Our Clients Latest Reviews
Our clinic is truly enjoying your medical coding services, particularly your ER coding team is awesome
What a quick and affordable RCM service, thanks for reducing my painful billing tasks
You guys are really supportive, and helped me out on long weekends too.
I cannot forget your assistance when I was struggling with my backlog recorded audios, you delivered great quality transcripts within a small time frame, thanks for it.